Sign in to follow this  
Tavriahll

Suggestions 12/14/19

Add rings

I think if you add more rings to the game it will dramatically improve gameplay life, as right now the only ring that is worth anything is the ring of wealth in the slayer shop.

• Tokkul Zo

You can make a tokkul shop and add this to it

• Lunar ring

Maybe add this to the pvm shop?  Or slayer ?

• Onyx ring (i)

Add this one to the dung shop, or maybe pvm

• Berzerker, warrior, seers and archers rings

Add these guys to the pvm shop, or add daggonoths!

• Leviathan Ring

This is the only one i thought would be a problem.  Idk how you'd do it but it would be a cool pvm shop item

Change the dungeoneering token system

• The tokens we receive in take forever to collect, while level dungeoneering in my opinion takes very little time.  I think you should either increase the amount of tokens you gain, OR decrease the amount of xp you get.  I bet this one will be wildly unpopular haha

Changes to Rise of the Six

• I think it would be awesome if you added the 3 ROTS shields into the game and made them a rare to very rare drop from rots, as well as making malevolent energy a common to probably more uncommon drop. 
  • Make it so each time you enter the encounter the enemies spawn at different spots than they did in the previous encounter. 

This will make it so you cant just stand in and rely on only 1 brother attacking you, specifically one that isnt guthan.  If nothing else, move guthan closest to the entrance so he attacks first. That may make it a bit more difficult.  As of now though, ROTS is NOT very hard.

Changes to boss teleports

• Switch Corp beast and tormented demons from advanced bosses to intermediate bosses AND switch Combat trio, sea singer and death lotus to advanced bosses

I really don't think corp is a crazy difficult boss, and i also think that since trio requires you to beat kiln anyway it should just be an advanced boss.  Death lotus is difficult, it should be advanced, idk about sea singer but i do think this is a good idea.

• Add Nex as an intermediate boss.

Nuff said.

Instance changes

• Make it so a bosses minions will spawn with them inside an instance. 
  • Maybe a small safe area for the portal and bank, its hard to bank and leave with the boss attacking you. 

Add fist of guthix for clan battles

• It would be nice to have some kind of place for clan brawls when those things get released, if they get released.

Make more monsters drop charms

That's all i got today, have a good one!

❤️

• Thanks 1