Sign in to follow this  
Fear De Taco

utilizing dyes to create new weapons?

i just had a single suggestion or idea, we currently have dyes obtainable through clue scrolls. however, i feel a great way to implement the dyes could also be creating a new one only obtainable by using all the currently available ones on each other and creating a new one ( we can call it eradication dye) then using it on high level gear such as obsidian or flammy. lets say the eradication dye is used on obsidian armor, it could give 15% boost to all stats and a 20% boost to strength bonus, thus naming it eradication armor.  using it on a flammy could possibly alter its stats and boost everything up by 10-20% and changing its color to black with a blue flame. none of these are easily obtainable and adding the dyes they could be made untradeable. possibly you could add a set bonus for equiping the entire set and give an extra boost or benefit. 

Numbers are just being thrown out, while everything is subject to change i feel like this would be a nice addition.

• Like 1

this could be done with other non melee weapons to create multiple sets. like ascensions or possibly another staff or bow combination,

Good idea for future contents, i'll put this in mind 😎

• Heart 1