Sign in to follow this  
Justin

Justin's Staff Application

Justin  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Yes
    • I'd like to see you as a staff member.
    • No
    • I don't think you've got what it takes.

• In-Game Name:
    Justin
  • How old are you?
  • Time zone:
    GMT-8
  • What position are you applying for?
    Support
  • Which languages do you speak?
    English
  • Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
    I see the potential that the server has and I'd like to help it grow to where it could be.
  • Do you have any past staff experience?
    Yes I've been a Co-Owner (Roughly 2 months), Moderator (2-4 months) and Support (3 months) on a few servers over the years. My experience doesn't stop on RSPS'. During my Vocational training I was apart of a student committee that acted as a "government" on campus/dorms (my school was government funded). I primarily spent my time under Recreational and Treasury. In Recreational I helped create a gaming community, organized events/tournaments/meetings. After awhile I left that and went under Treasury and focused on the Student Store, counting inventory, "recruiting" other students to work, restocking and "firing" those that misused their power behind the register (got some stories for that).
  • Please write what you think should be required and expected from the role you are applying for?
    First and foremost is being active and being quick to respond when a player asks for help. When you're a Staff member your main priority is to assist and help players whether they're new or veteran players. Not only are you are you there for helping players but as a Staff member your actions have weight. Too many times I've gone into servers and have seen Staff throwing around their power as if it meant nothing. What you do and say have consequences and can make a poor image of the Staff/Server.
  • Additional Information:
    I'm currently attending college, my class Schedule is Monday/Wednesday 8am-2:30/3pm (depends on how much is planned for in class). Anytime after 3pm/my days not at school are when I'm available. I typically stay up till about 10pm-12am. Feel free to ask me anything that you're curious to know more of.