Sign in to follow this  
Fear De Taco

Fear De Taco's Staff Application

Fear De Taco  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Yes
    • I'd like to see you as a staff member.
    • No
    • I don't think you've got what it takes.

• In-Game Name:
    Fear De Taco
  • How old are you?
  • Time zone:
    Est gmt-5
  • What position are you applying for?
    server mod, support
  • Which languages do you speak?
    english
  • Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
    I have learned much about the sever through game play and with help of a few of my senior players. i can help bear some of the staffs' stress with all players and i can continue to learn as the client continues to grow. i have grown to know many members of the staff and want to help them as i do not plan on going anywhere. regardless of a staff position i will continue helping Erad-W2 grow as much as possible, while helping new players learn the ropes and current players .
  • Do you have any past staff experience?
    I was head admin of Rawrscape for 9 months, owner gave up as we were growing to 40 active and the server died.
  • Please write what you think should be required and expected from the role you are applying for?
    I'm not great with words, or English for the matter, however i feel my expectations are to be actively playing and to help where its necessary. to welcome all new players and to teach them how the server has grown and how to get themselves on their feet. to make sure everyone is abiding by the rules and to actively watch for bugs/glitches and anyone who is abusing them. also to continue with ideas to help the server grow.
  • Additional Information:
    My real name is Tim, most of the players have met me and i enjoy playing with you all. i may be busy in the warm months here in Ohio climbing trees and doing landscaping. however i will make time to be on every single day. i appreciate everyone who has supported me in my quest to help the cause of Eradicationx-w2!
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1