Sign in to follow this  
Hades

The fall of a god, Hades's Resignation.

As I'm sure most of you know I haven't been very active lately. I've been on winter break from college and I've been working 8-12 hour shifts literally everyday. I'm about to enter my most intensive semester of college yet and I've gotta make a change in my life, I spend too much time gaming and not enough on my studies. I love erad but I currently don't have time for it, I've had too much going on and I hate the feeling that I should be playing because i'm a part of the staff team. You'll still see me around but without my cool crown 😞 I love the grind and i'll be back for top player eventually 😉

• Heart 2

Oof. 

This is truly sad.  I didn't know you very well but i hope to be able to call you a friend, and for it to remain that way. 

Best of luck on all you decide to do.  You were definitely an OG and will remain one for years to come. 

Sad to see ya go, but irl over games everytime bro 🙂 Take care!

Hate to see my American counter-part, person to blame, and good person leave our staff team. By the way great signature continue on it like I did on World 1 forums, will become a masterpiece. But good luck on studies (they suck) and enjoy the flat world you have. 

Love you're favorite person,

Xilento

Dang was hell of a bitch slap seeing this as soon as I turn on my computer after getting home.

Wish you the best of luck in your studies and with your underage girlfriend

• Haha 1
  • Heart 1